MAKE AN ONLINE PAYMENT
Student Fees & Services Pricing
The district charges fees for textbooks and other items in accordance with state law and guidance by the Iowa Department of Education.
Except where specifically listed, students who qualify under the National Student Lunch Program (NSLP) income guidelines may have fees reduced by 50% for reduced status and no charge for free status.
What is the annual Textbook Rental?
The Textbook Rental is an Iowa Department of Education state-wide term used that covers not only textbooks but electronic textbooks and any supplemental instructional materials used that conveys information to the student or otherwise contributes to the learning process. This is referenced and authorized in Iowa Code 301.1.
Textbook Rental & Other Fees Schedule
Textbook Rental/Consumables Refund
To be consistent across the district each building will use this method for charging and refunding the above textbook rental fees:
- The student enters at beginning of the year and stays all year. Charge full amount/no refund.
- The student enters at beginning of the year and leaves anytime in the first-semester. Charge full amount/refund 50%.
- The student enters at beginning of the year and leaves anytime in the second-semester. Charge full amount/ no refund.
- The student enters anytime the first-semester charge 100%.
- The student enters anytime second-semester charge 50%.