A new free/reduced meal eligibility application must be completed and submitted each year.
- If your total household income is within the limits set by the federal government, you may be eligible for either free or reduced-price school meals.
- If you qualify for free or reduced-price meals, you may also be eligible for food assistance benefits from the State of Iowa, Department of Human Services (DHS).
- For information about state food assistance benefits, contact 1-877-347-5678, or apply online.
- Free and reduced-price meal eligibility applications for each new school year will become available in late July.
- You can apply for eligibility through the online application or by filling out a paper application below.
- Applications are also available at orientation, from building secretaries, or at district office.
Free & Reduced Lunch
Our Free/Reduced Application is done online through the INFINITE CAMPUS PARENT PORTAL.
- Log in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Go to More>Meal Benefits
- Fill it out and Submit
If you do not have access to the internet you can print off this form:
If you have questions about free and reduced meals or the application process, please contact Missy Daft at email@example.com.