1003.05 – Activity Passes for Senior Citizens, Retired Employees, and Others
The Board of Directors supports the distribution of free passes to the following categories of individuals:
- Senior citizens may qualify under the following conditions:
- The senior citizen must verify he/she is 65 years of age or older.
- The senior citizen must live within the Colfax-Mingo Community School District.
- The senior citizen pass is a permanent pass and does not need to be renewed.
- Students and adults who are working in some capacity directly related to a specific event will be given a pass to attend that event on the specific date on which they are working.
- School district employees and spouses will be given a pass to attend all events excluding those sponsored by a state association.
- School Board members during their term of office and those who have served a minimum of three years who are no longer on the Board will be given a pass.
Date of Adoption: April 17, 2000
Reviewed/Revised: October 21, 2002; February 7, 2005; February 1, 2010; May 16, 2016